This is our delivery and returns policy for mainland UK
- Our current promotion provides free delivery on all orders in excess of £880
- We also recommend you immediately inspect any goods that we deliver to you or that you collect from one of our stores, to ensure you are completely satisfied with the goods, including that the goods are of acceptable quality, and match the description we have provided to you.
- SmartFence UK provides nationwide delivery via our own fleet of vehicles and couriers to get your product delivered on time anywhere on mainland UK. **Location & Size Dependent.
- Once you have placed an order on this site you will receive a confirmation email detailing your purchase.
- It is our policy to dispatch your order within 10 working days on mainland UK. However, whenever possible we will send orders the next day subject to stock levels. We will contact you should your order incur a delayed delivery timeframe.
- The customer is responsible for providing the correct address, contact details and postal code and must be available to take delivery of all ordered products either in person or through an authorised assignee.
- All orders require a contact phone number and postal code, and all deliveries require a signature.
- If you require urgent shipping please contact us and we shall endeavour to accommodate you.
- NOTE: Please allow extra days for delivery during any sale, holidays or promotional periods.
Delay of delivery
- In the event that all or part of your order is not available, we shall notify you by e-mail/phone as soon as possible. We will attempt to keep you regularly updated on any items ordered that are likely to be on backorder for more than 14 days.
- For delays of more than 14 days, you will have the right to cancel the order and we will refund any money paid by you for the items(s). We will endeavour to deliver goods within the times stated but any dates we specify are approximate only and we will not be held liable for any delay or failure to achieve any delivery or other date.
- Delivery dates are estimates only and we are unable to accept any liability for failure to deliver the goods within the specified time resulting from shipment/delivery delays from our suppliers.
- Undeliverable orders that have been dispatched to the delivery address as supplied by the customer and consequently are returned to our premises are subjected to a refund of the value of the products only (not including delivery charges) and less any applicable return costs.
- Please notify us within 7 days from the expected delivery date of a non-delivery. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the contact form on this website.
Call ahead service
- On your delivery day, our transport team will call-ahead to let you know when to expect your delivery, unless it’s very early in the morning. It is your sole responsibility to be available to take this call.
- We deliver throughout mainland UK; all deliveries must be signed for so please ensure someone is available. Delivery is between 9am and 5.30pm Monday – Friday (excluding bank holidays). **Location and Size Dependent.
- We cannot provide a specific delivery time to customers as it depends solely on each individual our transport schedule.
- We do NOT deliver to PO boxes. All items are sent by recorded delivery and tracked via our tracked transport fleet or couriers. The delivery address must be an address within mainland UK and cannot be a freight forwarding location.
- Please check all deliveries for any damage prior to signing, as once signed for in good condition, you will then become the owner of the items and SmartFence UK Ltd. will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
- You are required to inspect your goods when you take delivery of them. You will be required to note any damage on the delivery documentation which is presented to you by the carrier for signature. In all other cases you will be required to notify us in writing by emailing email@example.com of any damage on delivery or shortages within two days of delivery. We will not be liable for any damage on delivery to any of the goods unless we are notified within the time period specified above.
- Please notify us immediately if any incorrectly supplied goods have been sent to you. It is your responsibility to inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of delivery if any item has been incorrectly supplied.
- Proof of Delivery of products(s) shall be good evidence of delivery of the specific product(s) as requested by the customer and no question shall be raised as to delivery of individual items therein. Risk in respect of goods transfers to you the buyer upon execution of delivery docket.
- We send all our goods by our own fleet and couriers. We will deliver the product to your home and take it off the truck by Moffett Mounty or by hand. It is therefore your responsibility to arrange the necessary equipment or man power required in order to move the products to the desired place.
- You must advise at the time you place your order via the website of any difficulties that may be involved in the delivery (such as narrow entries). If you do not state the situation correctly and on arrival the delivery contractor deems it to be a difficult location you will be liable for any extra charges including redelivery fees.
- If there is a problem with access or the roads are subject to vehicle weight/width/parking restrictions please inform us at the time of arranging delivery. If this information is not disclosed this may result in a non-delivery.
- A limited number of remote Islands off mainland UK are not covered by our delivery service. Our customer service team will inform you immediately if this applies to your order.
- This Returns Policy only applies where you make a purchase online from our website.
- We recommend you read our Returns Policy prior to you making a purchase from our website, so you are familiar with our policy on refunds, returns and repairs and your legal rights and remedies.
- You can amend an order provided we receive notice of your wish to amend before it is dispatched. If you wish to amend your order please contact email@example.com quoting your order reference number.
Returning an item you purchased
- When you complete an online purchase, you have a statutory right to return goods (other than perishable or made to order or bespoke/customised goods) up to 14 days (the “Cooling-Off Period”) after receiving your order for a refund of that item, or to exchange it.
- If you exercise the right to return in accordance with the above, you will be responsible for the direct cost of returning the goods to us.
- To cancel a purchase in accordance with your legal right to do so as set out in this Policy If you wish to return your order you must do one of the following:
- Any breakages or damages must be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of delivery.
- If a Product is defective in any way, please return it immediately and we will replace the Product. We will also refund the cost of posting back the defective Product. Please retain proof of postage.
- All items returned must be in their original condition – in its original condition & packaging, with all labels intact. Items which contain a security seal can only be returned if the security seal has not been tampered with.
- Damaged goods must be returned in the condition received by you with all original packaging, accessories and/or manuals. You may be asked to provide evidence of the damaged goods if damaged in transit.
- Please ensure that the returns note enclosed with your order is completed and returned with your parcel.
- Please make sure goods are securely packaged to avoid damage in transit.
- Returns are processed within a few days of us receiving the goods back. Please allow up to a week for refunds to show on your account. We’ll refund you by the same method as payment.
- Any item that is soiled and/or damaged will not be refunded and any returned items will be resent back to the original delivery address.
- This policy may be subject to change at any time.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.